[vcf-midatlantic] Repair workshop 9/28 & 9/29

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Sep 22 15:00:45 EDT 2019

We have twelve signed up so far. We have room for more.
Here is the link: <
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pLLZqlotJBRhPYNQtIMZ70FoW6Yw2ycCj5IYeQEULGE/edit?usp=sharing

Evan won't be there Sunday because he is doing a family thing, but I will.

For  Saturday lunch we will get pizza from a different place, my local
favorite: Attilio's of Tinton Falls. I don't know why we didn't get pizza
from here before. It is only 7 minutes away.

For Saturday dinner, we will cook burgers again.

For Sunday breakfast, we will be going to the OB diner and meeting at 9AM.