FYI-- HAMFEST FOR THOSE PEOPLE INTERESTED ---Repair workshop 9/28

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 15:40:09 EDT 2019

For any of those interested, there will be a Hamfest in the area of the workshop on Saturday the 28th.

It is about 8 miles up the road Route 18 from Infoage.

Mike R.

GARDEN STATE HAMFEST
GSARA HamFest Saturday September 28, 2019
8 a.m. to 12 p.m

MOESC Parking Lot

100 Tornillo Way (off Shafto Road)
Tinton Falls, NJ 07712