[vcf-midatlantic] A November repair workshop?

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Sun Sep 22 16:39:51 EDT 2019

>> I'm looking to schedule one more workshop for the calendar year 2019.
>> I was thinking November 2 & 3.
>> What do you guys think?
>> Is there any conflict with any other events?

Duh, November 3rd is my birthday. That’ll be a huge conflict for thousands of people...... or one...... actually I’d rather be at the workshop on my birthday!! Been at drydock with one of the boats every year on my birthday for the last 25+ years!!

The 9th and 10th would work better for me. Better chance of me not still being in drydock through that weekend.

Tony