[vcf-midatlantic] Repair workshop 9/28 & 9/29

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 17:04:50 EDT 2019

I realize VC Federation had/has plenty of 5.25" disk holders they are
trying to get rid of, but for those with OCD enough to want all of their
disk holders to match, I have a huge supply of the disk holders shown. They
are brand new and hold 50 disks each. Nearly all of them boxed, but they
have been stored in less than stellar environments before I acquired them,
so the outer boxes may show signs of moisture damage and smell. The disk
holders are inside their own packaging material in those boxes.

I'm hoping to help pay for my trip in part to this weekend's repair
workshop, so I'm asking $2 each, or 3 for $5. I can bring as many as I can
fit in my car on top of the equipment I'm bringing for the workshop, so
I'll fulfil quantity amounts desired on a first request, first serve basis
for pickup during the workshop.

Remember, all these are the identical model, so they'll line up and stack
easily with each other.

[image: 20190922_141031.jpg]

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 3:01 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <