[vcf-midatlantic] Repair workshop 9/28 & 9/29

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Sep 22 17:11:23 EDT 2019

I would also like to add that we will be selling VCF East t-shirts for $10
each.
Previous year VCF t-shirts for $5 each (not all sizes available).
We have some teletype mouse pads available for $5 each.
We have an extremely limited supply of VCF polos (black or blue) for $30
each. We will have all sizes in April for VCF East and it will be black.
with VCF embroidered logo on the left chest.