[vcf-midatlantic] Tandy Assembly

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 09:39:28 EDT 2019

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 5:04 PM Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic
> http://www.tandyassembly.com/
>
>     Who else is going to TA2019 in Springfield, OH next weekend?

I'm seriously considering it but we'll see about how much time I have
for recreational activities (it's after two solid weeks of travel for
work and VCF Midwest).  The bright spot it it's an hour from home so
it's not too far to drop in for part of a day.

My interest is in looking for a Model 4 keyboard adapter for PS/2 or
USB keyboards or a spare keyboard to tear down and clean - the one I
have, I already unsoldered all the switches, disassembled and cleaned
each one, tested for resistance, and reassembled.  A year later, it's
back to skipping keystrokes.  I think it needs new conductive rubber
pads or possibly conductive paint.

I'm also interested in seeing what a loaded Model 1 system goes for.
I have two and once I get all the floppy drives tested and aligned
(1-2 definitely need radial alignment), I want to sell the spare.

-ethan