[vcf-midatlantic] OT: I need a (modern) Mac keyboard

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:42:22 EDT 2019

@Evan,
I have a spare Matais bluetooth (https://matias.ca/aluminum/wireless/) one
that can handle 4 different devices (i.e. MAC, iPad, iPhone, android) with
just the push of a button.  I can leave it at the museum on Wednesday
charging if you want.  Just text me and let me know.  You can give it back
to me whenever, they send me a replacement keyboard under warranty when the
letter A started wearing off.

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 4:20 PM Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <