[vcf-midatlantic] Repair workshop 9/28 & 9/29

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:49:19 EDT 2019

Apparently, my picture for the disk holders didn't come through. I found
this link (not mine) of someone doing an unboxing of the exact disk holders
I have. There are plenty of pictures that should work.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/I1Fcl

Let me know by Friday evening if you want any. My pricing is as follows:

$2 each
3 for $5
10 for $15

Thanks!

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019, 3:01 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <