[vcf-midatlantic] Q-Bus data acquisition boards?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Sep 26 20:08:50 EDT 2019

On 9/26/19 7:04 PM, Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> I’m getting back to playing with my 11/23 and I was wondering is anyone could recommend a good board or boards for simple AD and straight digital data acquisition? Maybe even a combo board? The backplane is a Q18/CD (too chicken to convert it to Q22).

  I don't know of any offhand with both analog and digital I/O (not
saying that there aren't any, I just don't know of any offhand), but for
analog, the AXV11 is very nice, and easy to program.

  If your PDP-11 were Unibus, I'd recommend the AR11, but alas.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA