[vcf-midatlantic] Q-Bus data acquisition boards?

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:14:56 EDT 2019

Ah, great Dave, thanks.

Rich

--
Rich Cini
http://www.classiccmp.org/cini
http://www.classiccmp.org/altair32

On 9/26/19, 8:08 PM, "Dave McGuire" <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

    On 9/26/19 7:04 PM, Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
    > I’m getting back to playing with my 11/23 and I was wondering is anyone could recommend a good board or boards for simple AD and straight digital data acquisition? Maybe even a combo board? The backplane is a Q18/CD (too chicken to convert it to Q22).

      I don't know of any offhand with both analog and digital I/O (not
    saying that there aren't any, I just don't know of any offhand), but for
    analog, the AXV11 is very nice, and easy to program.

      If your PDP-11 were Unibus, I'd recommend the AR11, but alas.

                 -Dave

    --
    Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
    New Kensington, PA