[vcf-midatlantic] Q-Bus data acquisition boards?

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Fri Sep 27 14:23:50 EDT 2019

I donate a Vax ee00 or 3400 to the VCF Museum and that had a DAC or ADC
board in it. It was a hlf height board. Not sure what the Museum did with
it, or the Vax. I never could identify the board. It had a huge 64 pin chip
on it and I think a BNC connector.

I didn't respond directly to the thread as I don't know how it can be
transfered from the Museum to anything else. The laws are pretty strict
on that kind of stuff.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com