[vcf-midatlantic] Next Repair Workshop 11/9 & 11/10

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Sep 29 11:55:25 EDT 2019

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 9:03 AM Sentrytv <sentrytv at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Are we skipping the month of October?

Yes, we are skipping October because we want to space out the workshops a
little bit. This one is late September the next will be early November, six
weeks away, then we have Festivus 4 weeks after that. Plus I personally
have too many other events in October that I don't have time to organize
one. We are luck to be able to have repair workshops in September and
November because in the last 9 years there was no space available due to
the Base of Terror. The Base of Terror is no longer an event so other
groups like us can use the spaces for our events.