[vcf-midatlantic] Another great repair workshop

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Mon Sep 30 09:46:51 EDT 2019

Matt, thanks for the info. Ian has refurbed some NeXT monitors before so he’s planning on using his CRT rejuvenator. He also mentioned the power supplies getting wimpy as well. I don’t pretend to know too much about CRTs, but fortunately I know this guy Ian from VCF who has a little experience with them, or so I’ve been told ;-)
Tony

Sent from my iPhone