[vcf-midatlantic] Another great repair workshop

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Mon Sep 30 16:57:32 EDT 2019

http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/vcfrepair_sep19.html

I was going to post about my PDP-8/A repairs at the recent workshop; the
linked WEb page has details. When I read Evan's post about his LEGO Logo
Robo go-go work, I added some photos and links about that, to my Web page.

I looked with effort on the Web for "da schematic" for the motor
controller, the thing that was "jumpered" in posted discussion. I was
surprised to NOT find it. There's info on the Apple II interface card
already, as discussed. Odd someone with skills, hasn't drawn this
already. There's the usual reasons, mostly like these things are already
available for tens of dollars used.

Ah - this Web page is informative:

http://lukazi.blogspot.com/2014/07/lego-legos-first-programmable-product.html

Regards,