[vcf-midatlantic] Another great repair workshop

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Sep 30 17:07:39 EDT 2019

>> I looked with effort on the Web for "da schematic" for the motor
controller, the thing that was "jumpered" in posted discussion. I was
surprised to NOT find it. There's info on the Apple II interface card
already, as discussed.

I spent a couple of years looking. When I said it's not online, that was a
fact not speculation. :)

The blog you linked to is useful and I've corresponded with the author a
few times. You will see comments there from a couple of years ago from me
and from Dan Roganti.

My main issue with Lukazi's blog is he explains the tech itself but not how
to use it. To me that spelled opportunity, which is why I built my own site
(http://www.mindsbeforethestorm.com).

When Neville or someone else makes the schematic (Glitch didn't have time)
after the Brickfair event in November, then I will post it and share it
widely in the vintage computing community and in the AFOL ("Adult Fans Of
Lego") community too.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019, 4:59 PM Herb Johnson via vcf-midatlantic <