[vcf-midatlantic] Commodore Vic-20 Visual Companion Book Free

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:23:13 EDT 2020

This book is wonderful. I backed the original Kickstarter and have the physical version. I also used the PDF to print a version on 11”x17” paper which is about four times larger than the original and makes a great coffee table book. The author is a great guy and does amazing work.

Chris

https://www.oldcomputr.com/product/commodore-vic-20-a-visual-history-pdf-edition/