Inquiry

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 18:58:35 EDT 2020

I was looking to see if there was a Corey Crawford in our group because I know Corey Crawford, I used to work with.
 I thought it sounded familiar within the group I’m getting it mixed up no problem thanks

Since the governor changed the rules for indoor totals of people, is this going to change anything with the next workshop?

Mike R.

Sent from: