[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for LSI11 file from Circuit Cellar

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 21:58:33 EDT 2020

Just found it. Apparently, they migrated everything to a Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xeU29a9ZSZfGGtYFe625S9jttg_Ra2Oy

Rich

--

Rich Cini

http://www.classiccmp.org/cini

http://www.classiccmp.org/altair32

On 8/9/20, 9:54 PM, "Richard Cini" <rich.cini at gmail.com> wrote:

All –

                I was cleaning up the shop today and I came across an article written in 1996 by Bob Meister about emulating the LSI-11 on a PC. Upon some searching, I found that CCI did host article files at one point, but the site (ftp://ftp.circuitcellar.com) is either permanently down or otherwise not available. Would anyone have a copy of the ZIP file? Issue #72 (7/96), page 50, “LSI-11 Simulator on a Personal Computer” and the associated file is “LSI11.ZIP”.

Thanks!

Rich