[vcf-midatlantic] Volunteer needed to record YouTube time codes for VCF West 2020 stream.

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Wed Aug 12 14:54:14 EDT 2020

> Yes, but someone still has to go through the tedious process. The person who
> suggested to put in time codes rather than download, chop up and re-upload
> separate videos, said "not me" even though they had suggested it.
> Literally 7 people who think it is a good idea, but unwilling to do it
> because of time or disinterest. Do you want to do it?

I am slammed this week :-( Stuff going on tonight after I get home from
work, Work tomorrow, then side job tomorrow night, Friday I leave in the
morning to head to campground/quarry for scuba diving and camping all
weekend. So gotta pack and go to grocery store and stuff around the other
things. Phew!

But if no one steps up next week I can probably tackle it!

 			- Ethan