[vcf-midatlantic] Volunteer needed to record YouTube time codes for VCF West 2020 stream.

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Aug 12 18:23:48 EDT 2020

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 4:59 PM Martin Flynn via vcf-midatlantic <

> On 8/12/2020 3:13 PM, Jeffrey Brace wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 3:03 PM Martin Flynn via vcf-midatlantic
> > <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org
> > <mailto:vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org>> wrote:
> >
> >     Jeff,
> >     If we ship a portable drive to the folks who shot the video so we
> >     have source,
> >
> >     We can use the Vegas editing workstation to do the splits and add
> >     the graphics
> >

> > Thanks for the idea Martin. We already have the source video for the
> > pre-recorded videos. We just don't have the live presentations and the
> > Q&A that we recorded live onto YouTube.
> > If we split it up, which is more work and we would still need a
> volunteer.

Got it. Don't know if I have the space for a 9 hour video or the time to
split it up. We need a volunteer to split up the videos.

> Jeff,
>
>  1. Sign *in* to *the VCF YouTube* Studio account.
>  2.  From *the* left panel, select *the* Videos tab.
>  3. Hover over *the* video you'd like to *download*, and select Menu
>     then *Download*.
>
> Martin

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member, VCF East Showrunner
Vintage Computer Federation
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org
cell: 732-759-1783