[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2020 Call for exhibitors

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Aug 17 08:00:00 EDT 2020

We are looking for exhibitors for our virtual hybrid show.

The format that we propose is that exhibitors create a short video about 5
to 10 minutes showing off your exhibit and send to us a month before the
show. Details to follow if you are interested.

During the event we would show your video which will stream to YouTube
followed by 5 to 10 minutes of questions and answers live.

The other option would be for you to show off your exhibit on InfoAge’s
campus live on site and in person followed by live questions and answers.

We would also like to give exhibitors the opportunity to show off their
exhibit live, in-person and on site to InfoAge.

Please fill out this Google Form if you are interested:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSyp3A7yzPJw77Sc_gl0erV4a7QTN8x7WMFeRP9bJ1n8Ue1A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member, VCF East Showrunner
Vintage Computer Federation
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org
cell: 732-759-1783