[vcf-midatlantic] FTGH: Sun Ultra 5 complete & Sun E250

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Mon Aug 17 10:20:59 EDT 2020

I'm in Northern Virginia and looking for a geek that collects and dabbles
with Sun Microsystems hardware. I have a Ultra 5 workstation w/ Type 6
keyboard, mouse and CRT (VGA connector.) Also I have a Sun E250 server
(lots of ram dual CPU, 6 scsi disks) that belonged to a friend that passed
away years ago.

Looking to give them to someone who likes to mess with them. Figure maybe
there are younger collectors that can't afford whatever the market price
would be or whatever. Anyone know anyone that would want them?

 			- Ethan O'Toole