[vcf-midatlantic] Free to a Good Home: Okidata Microline 84 printer

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:45:49 EDT 2020

The Okidata Microline 84 is a wide carriage dot matrix printer, with a
"near letter quality" mode in addition to the normal "draft mode".  It
has a "Centronics" parallel input.  A google search implies
that ribbons can still be purchased.

Photos here:

https://www.dudley.nu/forsale/#oki84

Printer is located in Jackson, NJ.  I can meet you somewhere within
about 15 miles of my home,
or I can deliver to the VCF museum at the next work session.  It's big
and heavy, so shipping will
be expensive.

Bill Dudley
Jackson, NJ

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.