Museum Report: 19 August 2020

svcatitc at aol.com svcatitc at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 08:00:53 EDT 2020

Opened at 1p.

Slow day.  Only one family, of the mom and 3 small kids,  the youngest tyke was constantly tugging on mom's arm.

I commented jokingly "who's taking who for a walk?"  We both laughed.

Only casual interest.
Finished the insulating mod on the EAI TR20  XY recorder rack ears so there will not be ground loops.

Al Klase from NJARC came in and toured the museum a couple of Wednesday's ago and we both commented how ground  and guard systems
so important  in analog circuits (him coming from a HiFi background, among other heavy duty electronics studies).

Closed up shop at 5:30p

Bill Inderrieden