[vcf-midatlantic] Repair workshop wrap-up 7/11 & 7/12, 2020

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:19:06 EDT 2020

At the August Workshop, someone asked me about the brushed metal ZoomFloppy
case I had, and I forgot who asked me about it. The person I bought it from
still has more of those cases available. If you're still interested in
getting one for yourself, I can pass contact information around.

Thanks,
Jeff Salzman

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 6:41 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <