[vcf-midatlantic] Found treasure - Fluke 9010A

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 17:21:53 EDT 2020

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 4:51 PM Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic
> I was looking in the attic for something and a box I thought was empty actually contains a Fluke 9010A debugger with an 8080 pod. I used it for one of my first projects debugging my Altair -- 15 years ago I’m guessing. I thought I sold it, but I guess not

Nice!

> If anyone has a Z80 or 8086 pod for it, keep me in mind!

I'm also looking for a Z80 pod.  Mine came with the 68000 pod (we used
it for testing/debugging COMBOARDs, but it works great on Amigas!) and
I purchased a 6502 pod some years back.  I'd love an 1802 pod but
those are scarce.  Z80 pods are not scarce but because of pinball
machines, they aren't cheap.

Fantastic tool.  I most recently used mine to track down a bad DRAM on
a WCS Daughterboard on an Amiga 1000 that was throwing a cyan screen.
It was perfect for flipping the WCS write bit and testing WCS RAM.

-ethan