[vcf-midatlantic] Found treasure - Fluke 9010A

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 17:35:09 EDT 2020

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 5:27 PM Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic
> Yes, I agree. Interestingly enough, I got most of my manual copies from a pinball site.

My Fluke PDFs probably came from the same sites.

> Most of what I work on now are Z80 things, but I have some 8086 stuff.

I was not into the Z80 back in the day, but I'm finding the Z80
starting to edge into stuff I'm working on, mostly by way of CP/M and
mostly for firing up old text adventures (Scott Adams and Infocom,
primarily).  I have 3-4 Z80 boxes now, if you include a Commodore 128.

-ethan