[vcf-midatlantic] CRX Commodore Expo - This Weekend

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:51:38 EDT 2020

I had it running on any streaming device that was in any room I was in...
logged in on the Discord app on my phone at all times.

I mentioned to the organizer that VCF-East is virtual this year and he said
he'll send me the code for a Discord bot that can help manage using Discord
if VCF-East chooses to use Discord for remote attendee interaction.