[vcf-midatlantic] Putting the Federation in Vintage Computer Federation

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Mon Aug 31 11:47:41 EDT 2020

>> world to see (and repair!) than to have artifacts sit in the warehouse
>> (climate controlled or not). Everything is now backed by a formal
>> process, though, so we have checks and balances and really want to
>> encourage people and organizations who have never asked before to
>> consider asking.

One potential idea...

Maybe look for ATA flight cases to be donated so that systems could be
cased for "checkout" by people doing other events? The downside is it
takes more space to move them, upside is they stay protected. Of course
the foam for them can be expensive and has to be cut with a hot knife.

 			- Ethan