[vcf-midatlantic] VIC20 Test Cartridge

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 18:54:00 EST 2020

Thanks Jeff. The diagnostic cartridge has RAM in it as well (so 4x 2114 and 2x ROM). I assume the RAM is @ $0000 and the ROM is movable, but I'm not sure.

I may wind up having to order that if I can't find something suitable on this side of the pond.

Thanks!

Rich

--
Rich Cini
http://www.classiccmp.org/cini

On 12/24/20, 1:50 PM, "vcf-midatlantic on behalf of Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic" <vcf-midatlantic-bounces at lists.vcfed.org on behalf of vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

    These are fairly cheap...

    https://www.thefuturewas8bit.com/shop/cartridges-pcbs/vic-8k-16k-pcb.html

    On Thu, Dec 24, 2020, 1:45 PM Richard Cini via vcf-midatlantic <