[vcf-midatlantic] 2mb and 4mb 85ns PS/2 SIMMs for Museum Model 70

Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 02:35:34 EST 2020

Should be 92F0104 or 92F3337. However, I suspect any 2mb or 4mb 72pin
parity SIMMs from this list should work:

https://www.tavi.co.uk/ps2pages/ohland/MemoryReference.htm

The 2mb modules are for the planar, and the 4mb for the memory expansion
board.

Thanks!
- Alex

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 21:27 Martin Flynn via vcf-midatlantic <