[vcf-midatlantic] New goodies?

Derrik Walker v2.0 dwalker at doomd.net
Mon Dec 28 03:14:03 EST 2020

Well, congrats on getting one. You are lucky.  You’ll have to let us know how it works out.   It seems easily available in the UK.  So I don’t know why they only made such a limited number of the US version. Someday, I hope to acquire one.

BTW. I forgot to mention.  I didn’t get anything directly vintage.  I did get an Apple TV 4K. I also got an El Capistan Tape Echo for my Synths and Theremin. That’s kind of vintage in an emulated kind of way.

I did get my kid an M1 Mac mini.  It’s shockingly fast, even compared to my i7 MacBook. I also got him Mario Kart Live Luigi Edition for the Switch. That is uber cool.

- Derrik