[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2020-02-02

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Sun Feb 2 17:12:13 EST 2020

> When you get to the 80's office set up, let me know - I can set up phones that match the period you are interpreting (1A2 if pre 1985, Merlin if after)
>
> martin

Thanks Martin!! We will definitely reach out to you. I have to eat the desk there first. I have it at work in storage, but it’s not in a friendly place to get at it. One of those “can’t throw it away but probably won’t use it so stick it up the stairs in the back” type of situations :-)

Once there, we will decide what machine to set up. The bedroom corner is “mid 80s,” but we didn’t decide yet if the office will be same timeframe or a little earlier or later. Best part is we can change things up at will. Several exhibits in the museum are now designed to change/rotate through machines through the course of time.

Right now the bedroom has a C64. Eventually (6 months? Year? Less? More?) it will be a TRS80, an Apple II, etc.

Tony