[vcf-midatlantic] 1980's bedroom setup

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Mon Feb 3 11:24:27 EST 2020

Jameel, I’m still searching for the right chair! In my computer room in the 80s (right next to my father’s office in the house) I always had some form of wheeled desk chair. We’ve had a family business in the same location since the 1930s, and lived only a couple miles from work. So, we always got stuff from work to use at home and vice versa.

The table currently being used was from some relatives house that got stored in one of the buildings at work (we all have furniture and stuff there from over the years) that’s been sitting up there for decades, and it was the right size for the space if not the right item. I’m confident I can find someone’s old dining room wooden 80s chair like so many of us used to go with it.

The search continues.

Next up is the office desk. I’m not looking forward to having to lug it down a flight of steps to load into the van! While I’m pleased We have been able to help Corey realize his vision for these two exhibits, I’m still trying to figure out a way to make him have to carry the heavy stuff! ;-)

Tony

Sent from my iPhone