[vcf-midatlantic] 1980's bedroom setup

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:33:58 EST 2020

How 80’s does this look?  No Hutch but not every desk had a hutch.  I think I had one similar to this in the 80’s

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JYQXPZ1/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_oGfoEbQN0T6C4 <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JYQXPZ1/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_oGfoEbQN0T6C4>

It’s new so we won’t have to worry about the glue in the particle board which could actually contain some “bad” stuff.