[vcf-midatlantic] Online ticket sales for VCFe 2020 have begun!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Feb 7 07:33:20 EST 2020

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 7:23 AM Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic <

> Is it still the same as last year, where exhibitors must purchase tickets
> to the event?

What? I’m confused. When did you pay for a ticket as an exhibitor?
Exhibitors don’t have to purchase tickets. In all the years since I have
been at the show exhibitors have never had to pay for tickets. They paid
for tables, not tickets for themselves. This year there are no table fees
for exhibitors. So exhibitors don’t pay for tables or tickets for those at
their table.

> On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 8:53 PM Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <
>
> > Online ticket sales have begun, exclusively on Eventbrite
> >

> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vintage-computer-festival-east-2020-tickets-92994845085?ref=eios
> > Advance ticket purchase on Evenbrite gets you in 30 minutes early (8:30
> am)
> > so you can claim a spot for keynotes, classes, sales or other events.
> >
> > Ticket prices are higher at the door the days of the event and do not
> start
> > unitl 9:00 am, so buy ahead and get in early!  *Advance ticket sales
> close
> > at end of day Monday April 20th, so don't wait!*

Jeff Brace
Vice President & Board Member, VCF East Showrunner
Vintage Computer Federation
http://www.vcfed.org/
jeffrey at vcfed.org