[vcf-midatlantic] Working on a historical microprocessor exhibt

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Thu Feb 13 12:25:20 EST 2020

Jameel, please don’t think anything is definite yet. We all have our ideas, i mentioned my own take on this, and the hope is between all the different suggestions something far better than any one of us could have imagined will be the result!

I’m still busy looking up processors I never heard of before (or did not know were inside a given machine)  as a result of this discussion. So much to learn, so little time!

Tony

Sent from my iPhone