[vcf-midatlantic] Data Recovery from Jaz Cartridge

Jonathan Gevaryahu jgevaryahu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 21:36:10 EST 2020

I have an untested SCSI Jaz drive here, and an old Mac G4MDD with a SCSI
card which it can connect to.

Assuming the cartridges are readable with no errors, I can directly
image the disks (assuming they can mount and don't have bad sectors) and
give those images back to the person who they belong to. It may work
best if I use their drive instead of mine though, given that theirs is
the drive that wrote those disks in the first place.

I'm located just outside of Philadelphia.
Would this work for them?

--
Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgevaryahu at gmail.com