[vcf-midatlantic] Whiz Kids Computer Props

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Jan 2 00:36:08 EST 2020

I got some great help from Herb Johnson who researched the show and took
some screenshots of some episodes as well as insights on what some of these
props might be.
The name of the person looking for identification of these props is Chris
Cooling from forgotten.tv

I appreciate the quick response from Herb, Dave and Jeff S!

Thanks so much guys!

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 7:49 PM Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic <