[vcf-midatlantic] Exhibitors VCF East 2020 - Start planning your exhibits!

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 06:41:18 EST 2020

While I wholeheartedly welcome this change of policy, I was under the
impression that our table fees served a second purpose as a blanket
admission fee for all the InfoAge exhibits we have been able to visit while
we were there.

It's more of a personal curiosity, though. Perhaps I misunderstood the
overall purpose of the fee.

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 9:35 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <