[vcf-midatlantic] January workshop call to arms

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 10:23:29 EST 2020

FYI to those people working on the xerox items.

A few months back I donated a 16/8 system to the museum.

It included keyboard, CPU and monitor, external expansion box with floppy drives, CPU card +, printer and cables.

It was tested prior to being donated but unfortunately I didn't have the correct software for it to test the second processor properly.

The display /CPU, keyboard and printer were working.

While I don't know anything about the 8010, I wondered if maybe any of those items could be used for your cause if necessary.

Mike R.

Sent from: