[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East Swag

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 10:02:50 EST 2020

Vinyl, YES! Paper, don't waste my time. LOL

What makes you say the VCF logo isn't OK as-is? Just curious. I am not
graphic designer so I have no constructive criticism to offer, I guess I am
just used to it, and kind of fond of it and its designer.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:33 AM Jameel Akari via vcf-midatlantic <