[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East Swag

jsalzman at gmail.com jsalzman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:40:03 EST 2020

Perhaps an idea for next year, we can develop a "Cards Against Humanity"
type game with a vintage computer theme to sell. There are custom card
printing services out there that could produce them.

We could call it "Caps Reject Circuitry" or "Bits Shifting Endlessly" or
whatever.

An example card set could be...

"The smoke coming out of my Apple II was caused by _______"

- A RIFA
- Too many slots filled
- Someone saying Commodore was better.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:03 AM Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic <