[vcf-midatlantic] VCF T-shirt preview!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Jan 15 18:35:22 EST 2020

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 3:38 PM Bill Degnan via vcf-midatlantic <

> Who is the artist?  I like the Battlezone reference (tanks)

The artist is our very own VCF board member, and VCF PNW showrunner:
Michael Brutman!

We are doing black t-shirt.
We were thinking green or amber on a black t-shirt.
What do you think?

Also there a lot of pop culture references embedded in the drawing.

jeffrey at vcfed.org