[vcf-midatlantic] Repair Workshop Info 1/25 & 1/26
jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Jan 24 07:39:53 EST 2020
There are only 5 more tables left, so it's first come first serve at this
point. Please e-mail me when you sign up so that I can make sure that there
As a reminder the workshop is $10 *per* person, *per* day. Sorry this is
InfoAge's rule and not our decision. So that means for two days it is $20.
Sign up to guarantee a table.
DATE: January 25 & 26, 2020
InfoAge Building 9059 (CDL Hackerspace - Formerly IXR) - (2201 Marconi
Road, Wall Township, NJ)
Start about 10 A.M. on Saturday and ends whenever we go to sleep.
End about 5 P.M. on Sunday. (Starts around 10 A.M. Sunday morning)
- $10 per person, PER day. This is required by InfoAge for us to pay for
renting the space.
- $25 for those wanting to stay overnight (Money goes to InfoAge).
Please pay ME (Jeff Brace) when you get there so that I don't forget.
Credit cards accepted. I will be using VCF's PayPal Here tablet with
bluetooth credit card machine.
OVERNIGHT: Bring your own pillow, blankets, soap etc. We provide a bed
frame and an uncovered mattress. There are showers and a kitchen for your
- You can pay via PayPal to paypal at vcfed.org. or to me via cash or credit
card in person.
- VCF will provide a table and you can use any available electrical outlet.
- Bring your own tools, power strips, power cords, and supplies etc.
- If you need particular tools that you don't know or particular parts,
please post to the list for those going. They may have what you need. Let
them know ahead of time.
- Please bring an extra one or two power cords as these are often forgotten
You should bring your own. I would recommend bringing a cooler of some
Bring your own, but we will usually order pizza or go out to eat for
dinner. If the weather is nice, then we might cook burgers out back.
During the hours from 1 pm to 5 pm close the front gate behind you. We want
museum visitors to go to the front lobby and not wander through the middle
of the campus. Outside of those times, you can feel free to leave the gate
Park in the main parking lot, unless you are unloading. InfoAge doesn't
like us parking on the lawn anymore.
Contact Jeff: 732-759-1783 jeffrey at vcfed.org
Have fun everyone!
Vice President & Board Member, VCF East Showrunner
Vintage Computer Federation
jeffrey at vcfed.org
More information about the vcf-midatlantic