[vcf-midatlantic] List of 2020 exhibits

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Fri Jan 24 14:10:58 EST 2020

Evan, all advice is welcome, especially the free kind!!
Yes, the list definitely needs to be updated (and the entire website section for VCF East)

It is slated to be updated after the workshop this weekend. Since we just had a flurry of classes, speakers and exhibits sign up over the past 5 or 6 days, we decided to meet at the workshop tomorrow and go over everything before doing the next update. As you well know, everyone that wants to do an exhibit isn’t automatically approved, so it’s never been done in real time. (Although maybe we will let some Pentium based exhibits in this year ;-)

Tony

Sent from my iPhone