[vcf-midatlantic] Fwd: [IBM1130] Print Punch: Artefacts from the Punch Card Computing Era

Bob Flanders bob.flanders at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 10:23:40 EST 2020

This may be interesting to some ...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Patrick Fry <frypatrick at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 6:11 AM
Subject: [IBM1130] Print Punch: Artefacts from the Punch Card Computing Era
To: <ibm1130 at googlegroups.com>

Hi all,

We have just released our new book which covers the visual history of the
computer punch card. I thought this might be of interest to the group. Some
of you have generously helped us with images and information already.

The book features over 200 punch cards, 150 archival images and essays by
Steven E Jones, Sandra Rendgen and John L Walters. You can see shots of the
book on my  <http://www.patrickfry.co.uk/printpunch/>site
<http://www.patrickfry.co.uk/printpunch/> and more info on the CentreCentre
site <https://centrecentre.co.uk/>, with a press release attached.

We would love to spread the word about this book to anyone who might be
interested. Please let me know if you’d like to know more.

Thanks,
Patrick

Patrick Fry
—