Apple ][ disk ][ floppy drives

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 10:33:20 EST 2020

I am working on some Apple II DiskII floppy drives and I'm looking for someone who has experience in aligning these units,
Who is able to help with a few pointers.

Specifically with the mechanical adjustments.

I have one drive that has a bad head which I will have to find.

I have another that won't read track 22, after that it reads fine on a sequential read.

I am by no means a experienced user with Apple but I am very much mechanically inclined.
(I have made no adjustments to this drive yet)

Mike Rosen

Sent from: