[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Foundation movie, Robot and foundation book series Isaac Asimov

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Jul 3 16:45:26 EDT 2020

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 2:14 PM Dean Notarnicola <dean.notarnicola at vcfed.org>
wrote:

> Drew is a huge fan and he also recommends publication order. Add the story
> Nemesis, as it also ties in.

Also publication order from Wikipedia is here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Asimov_bibliography_(chronological)

But I was going to do like this:
Foundation Robots Reading Order
Foundation
Foundation and Empire
Second Foundation
The End of Eternity
Foundation's Edge
Foundation and Earth
Prelude to Foundation
Forward the Foundation

The Complete Robot
I, Robot
Caves of Steel
The Naked Sun
The Robots of Dawn
Robots and Empire
The Currents of Space
The Stars, Like Dust
Pebble in the Sky

Nemesis

So maybe I have to get Pebble in the Sky and I, Robot before I move onto
Foundation and Empire.

jeffrey at vcfed.org