[vcf-midatlantic] Next Repair Workshop 8/15 & 8/16, 2020

Jonathan Sturges jonathansturges at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 15:34:27 EDT 2020

> Yes. No wired internet in 9032-A, but I believe there is wi-fi from the
> dining room 9001 that can reach that area although it isn't the greatest.

There is an additional option for Comcast subscribers.  There's a Comcast public hotspot on Marconi Rd. outside of 9032-A.  I've found that more powerful clients, like laptops, can typically use the hotspot directly if you're in the back half of that room.  To improve the experience, I usually bring an Extender and repeat the signal within the room.  But you still have to know your Comcast credentials to use it.

-Jonathan